Dr Anne-Marie Youlden is the Founding Director of EDUCARE and commenced her work as an Educational and Child Psychologist in Belmont and Warners Bay in 1999. Since that time and under her leadership, EDUCARE has grown into a leading multi-disciplinary medical and health practice within the region and is now located in the professional hub of Charlestown.
Anne-Marie was born in Finland and initially trained as a Primary Teacher within the Finnish education system prior to pursuing a career in psychology. Anne-Marie’s educational background also includes post-graduate studies and research in the UK, USA and Australia which served as the foundation for her subsequent work as a Child and Educational Psychologist and the establishment of EDUCARE.
Anne-Marie’s special interest and expertise is in the area of neuro-psychometric testing, diagnosis and counselling, with a particular specialisation in working with pre-school and primary age children. She has written and compiled, and uses a range of professional resources to assist parents and teachers in their respective roles.
Anne-Marie is married to Bruce and has two sons, Michael and Daniel.
- Bachelor of Arts (Education)
- Master of Arts (Special Education)
- Master of Arts (School Counselling)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Educational Psychology)
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (MAPS)
- AHPRA Registration: PSY0001188386
- Medicare, Private Health Fund, and NDIS Registered