Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, NSW
Full-time Occupational Therapist Position
General Occupational Therapist | Paediatrics
Occupational Therapist | Paediatrics
Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, NSW
Are you looking for a ‘Sea Change’ to your life?
Do you have a passion and love for children and teens?
- Relocate to Newcastle where you will be near the Beach, Lake Macquarie and the Hunter Wine Region; and only 90min for your Sydney-urban fix!
- Join a professional and collaborative team of medical and health specialists
- Fantastic management and teams built on individual strengths and values
- Identify your skills and interests and be supported by the best in the profession
- Outstanding and highly competitive remuneration plus bonus package with progression, full employment benefits, supervision and mentoring as well as significant continuing educational opportunities for professional growth; plus relocation allowance if out of region
An unmissable opportunity for a Paediatric Occupational Therapist to continue to grow and develop within the profession and to bring passion and drive to the practice.
EDUCARE Specialist Services is one of the leading private multi-disciplinary medical-health practice within the Hunter Region. Equipped with the very best resources and facilities, our team of highly skilled specialists are able to provide supportive care to clients and support families within our community.
An excellent opportunity has become available for a driven and innovative Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join our professional and collaborative multi-disciplinary team.
Supported by our friendly Administration Team, who will assist you with scheduling and operational management, you will be enabled to focus on your key responsibilities including clinical consultations, correspondence reports, treatments and assessments.
You will provide outstanding care and support to children and adolescents with varying diagnosis including –
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Developmental and motor delays
- Learning and intellectual disabilities
- Behavioural and emotional regulation difficulties
- Sensory processing disorders
Why Join Us?
- For lifestyle and financial considerations
- Friendly and inclusive, supportive and positive culture that values employee wellbeing
- Competitive base salary of $100,000-$115,000 depending upon experience and qualifications; plus 11% super and full benefits, plus 6 monthly performance bonuses, which can add a further $8000-$10,000 to your package
- A budget of $2000-$3000 for professional development and training plus supervision and mentoring with support for individual growth and progression
- Premium Treatment Resources – With cutting edge and innovative equipment and facilities, you will be able to provide exceptional levels of care to your clients
- Flexibility and Balance – We are able to offer flexible hours both full time and part-time hours that work in well with family and personal commitments eg. 9 day ftnt cycle or variation.
- Full administrative support with scheduling and billings.
- Transfer Assistance or commencement payment of $5,000 is available
Skills & Qualifications
- AHPRA Registration
- Experience within a Private Practice desirable
- Demonstrated experience working with children, adolescents and families
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Certificates Required – First Aid, WWCC, CRC, Drivers Licence
EDUCARE is an accredited NDIS Provider
For more detailed information about EDUCARE, visit and peruse our website:
If you are ready to take this very important first step in your career with an industry leader apply now with your resume and cover letter attached.