Skip to main content

Psychiatry A Medical Perspective to Mental Health

Psychiatry is a branch of medicine that focuses on the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mental, emotional and behavioural disorders. Psychiatrists are medically qualified Doctors who specialised in the biological focus on human pathology and subsequent treatment through medication.

EDUCARE have both child & adolescent Psychiatrists and adult Psychiatrists, all of whom prescribe stimulant medication.

Psychiatrist diagnose and treat patients with a wide range of complex chronic or temporary mental health issues, including:

  • Schizophrenia
  • Bipolar
  • Depression
  • Anxiety
  • Self harm
  • Eating disorders
  • Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Meet the Team Enquire Today