Let Us Help



A Medical Perspective to Developmental Issues

Our Behavioural and General Paediatricians treat children of all ages, from newborns to school-leavers, with a broad range of medical and developmental disorders. Our Doctors have particular expertise in addressing behavioural and developmental difficulties.

The Paediatricians work closely with their multi-disciplinary colleagues in providing the necessary and appropriate ongoing treatment that may be required.

What is the main area of work covered by Paediatricians?

Paediatricians see patients from birth to 18-years-of-age. They assess and treat sickness and developmental difficulties among children and adolescents. A referral from a GP is needed to see a Paediatrician and so you would need to discuss such a need with your GP.

Which service should I see first (psychologist/paediatrician), I need my child assessed.

Suggest that you speak to the GP regarding your concerns and your GP will advise accordingly.