At EDUCARE, we understand that parents want to provide their children with every opportunity to develop and reach their full potential.
Professionals, such as psychologists, speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists and other educators are all able to make recommendations and assist. Whilst our specialist team is a key element during this journey, many parents request advice on their own role in the process.
All of the EDUCARE programs developed for children and adolescents are based on the understanding that parents know their children best and are the most constant and important person in their child’s life.
Current Parent Training Programs include
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Training
- 1Child Behaviour Modification Training
- 2Understanding and Communicating with Adolescents
- 3Support Program for mothers managing difficult behaviours
Parent Training Goals include:
- 1To inform the parent/carer about the diagnosis, treatment and outcomes
- 2To educate the parent/carer to the underlying principles of effective intervention methods that can be used in practical ways in the home.
- 3To create a home management plan.
For more information, please contact us.